- Step 1: Call AGR Roofing and Construction to come and thoroughly inspect your roof before calling your insurance company. If you call your insurance company first and do not actually have damage the “claim” may count against you.
- Step 2: Once it has been verified by one of our project managers that your home has damage, it is time to file a claim. Call your insurance company to start the process.
- Step 3: After you file a claim, an adjuster will be assigned to you. Your AGR representative will meet with your adjuster free of charge and answer any questions about the scope of work for your upcoming construction project.
- Step 4: Your project manager will work with you to schedule a time to replace your roof. Most roofs are completed in 1-2 days, and do not require you to be home during the process.
- Step 5: Once your project is completed AGR will send your insurance company the necessary documentation to complete your claim.
Backed By Manufactures
We guarantee our customers will receive the highest quality products in the industry.
Variety of Options
We offer a large variety of shingles to match any style of home.
In addition to being affordable, our shingles are guaranteed for 20-50 years.