AGR Roofing and Construction Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) explains how AGR Roofing and Construction and its affiliates collect, use and share information about AGR subscribers and others who visit AGR’s websites, view AGR’s advertisements, or interact with AGR products or services. In this Notice, the terms “AGR”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to AGR Roofing and Construction and its affiliates, which collectively own and/or operate the AGR branded products and services including both websites and apps. The term “you” refers to you as a user of our services. Your use of our services constitutes your acceptance of this Notice.
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
A. Account Information
We collect and keep personal information you give to us when you sign up for an account, including: your name, service address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account and/or credit card number, logins and passwords to our websites and apps, security questions and codes, and other account information. We may also collect and keep other information about your account with us, such as billing and payment history, customer service interactions, and equipment and programming options.
B. Usage Information
When you use our services, our websites and apps automatically collect usage information. Usage information may include application usage data and logs, including device type and ID, IP address, and location information. This usage information may be in various formats (electronic, audio, and other), and may be collected through our website or applications provided through or used to access our services. Please see Third-Party Services and Websites below for more information.
C. Cookies and Other Technologies
Please visit the “What Choices Do You Have?” section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
D. Children’s Information
2. How Do We Use Information About You?
We use information we’ve collected and received from and about you and your account (“Information About You”) primarily for business or commercial activities, which may include:
- providing, operating, and maintaining our services;
- billing and collections;
- confirming that you are receiving the level(s) of service requested and are properly billed;
- informing you of products, programming, or services that may be of interest to you
- understanding your use of our services in order to consider improving them;
- obtaining user surveys, recommendations and reviews;
- marketing our services and those of select business partners;
- delivering addressable or customized advertising, offers, and other services to you within the services, via email, or through other web sites and platforms (for more information see Section 4 below);
- detecting fraud and unauthorized reception of our services;
- determining whether applicable policies and terms of service are being violated;
- performing statistical or qualitative research and analysis;
- maintaining our do not contact lists;
- complying with law; and
- other uses as necessary to provide our services.
Personal information and usage information may be aggregated and/or de-identified for other business and marketing uses by us. This aggregated and/or de-identified data may be used to improve our products and services, to measure and analyze use of our products and services, to provide more relevant marketing and advertising, to measure advertising effectiveness, to conduct market research, to report ratings and viewer measurement, and for other analytical and reporting purposes.
We may combine the various information we collect and receive from and about you, including account information, personal information, usage information, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third-party sources.
3. What Information Do We Share with Others?
AGR treats information about you (including personal information) contained in our business records as confidential. We may share information about you with select partners in order to provide you with the best products and services. Our agreements with business partners and service providers that collect information limit the types and use of information shared with these companies.
A. When May AGR Share Information about You
1. With service providers in order to provide products and services to you
We may share information about you to companies that work for or provide services to us (but only as much as is necessary for them to perform the service), such as our:
- Billing processors;
- Software providers;
- Marketing companies;
- Outside auditors and professional advisors;
- Potential business merger, acquisition, or sale partners;
- Regulators, government agencies; and
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies.
2. As necessary to protect AGR and its employees
We may also share information about you (including personal information) to protect our customers, employees, or property; in emergency situations; and to enforce our rights under our terms of service and policies, in court or elsewhere.
1. For “mailing list” purposes
We may share your name and address with others, such as charities, marketing organizations, or other businesses for “mailing list” purposes. Any such disclosure for “mailing list” purposes would be limited to subscriber names and addresses, and the disclosure does not reveal, directly or indirectly, (i) the extent of any subscriber’s viewing or use of a television service or other service provided by us; or (ii) the nature of any transaction made by the subscriber over any facilities used by us.
B. When AGR Must Disclose Personal Information
We may be required by law to comply with a valid legal process, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, or where there is a lawful request, to disclose information about you (including personal information) without your consent or notice. We may also be required to disclose personal information to a third party or governmental entity in response to a court order. If the court order is sought by a governmental entity, you should be afforded the opportunity to appear and contest in a court proceeding relevant to the court order any claims made in support of the court order.
C. Sharing of Information that Is Not Personally Identifiable
1. Aggregated and de-identified information
We may share information collected or received from or about you in de-identified and/or aggregate formats. We may share this with companies that collect and compile consumer data, including those that create reports about what programs people watch.
4. How Is Your Information Used for Advertising Purposes?
AGR may use information about you for marketing or advertising purposes in the following ways:
- To provide you with advertising for AGR products and services. We may use information we have collected or received from or about you through use of the service or from third parties to provide you with marketing information, offers and advertisements for AGR products and services or to exclude you from receiving certain marketing information, offers or advertisements. Our activities with respect to such marketing information, offers and advertisements may occur on AGR websites and platforms or websites and platforms operated by third parties.
5. What Choices Do You Have?
A. Cookies and Do Not Track
Certain parts of our services require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be automatically recognized upon revisiting and may not be able to use certain features of the Service or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
6. Your California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Rights
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business or commercial purpose, any categories of personal information that we sold about you, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. Note that there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, for an internal business purpose, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To take advantage of any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights. We will respond to your access and deletion requests within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know. We will respond to your opt out of sale requests promptly.
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We sell the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business or commercial purpose: Identifiers/Contact Information, Commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
7. Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada law permits Nevada residents to make certain requests about how their personal information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies. To make such a request, please email [email protected]
8. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
AGR takes information security seriously. We use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized third-party access to information about you. However, we cannot guarantee that these practices will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or information about you.
9. How Long Do We Maintain Your Personal Information?
AGR maintains personal information about you in our regular business records.
10. Who Can You Contact with Any Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Notice, or our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected], or you may write us at AGR Roofing and Construction, 1777 S Bellaire St Suite 206 Denver, CO 80222, Attn: Marketing Department – AGR Privacy Matters.
11. What about Changes to This Notice?
We may modify this Notice at any time. We will notify you of any material changes through written, electronic, or other means as permitted by law.